Our new solution for online monitoring of algae includes the Enviro-T2 configured with a controller. We have a Blue Excitation Enviro-T2 for detecting fluorescence from all algal groups and a Red Excitation Enviro-T2 with maximized sensitivity for detecting cyanobacteria. Integration with a controller such as the W600 from Walchem is simple, requiring only the 4-20mA cable included with the Enviro-T2.
There are several benefits to our new offering:
- Simplified maintenance – Enviro-T2 optical head is easily accessible for inspection and cleaning
- Factory Calibrated – No calibration required, simply power up and start measuring
- Low detection limit – Enviro-T2 MDL is 0.03ug/L
- Rugged – Enviro-T2 is manufactured using materials that survive well in both fresh & marine environments
- Large flow capacity – Enviro-T2 enables greater flow with 1”NPT plumbing